Contact us at 1-877-870-6118
You May Also Qualify For
- Rebates of up to $1000 to replace your old cooling or heating system
- A $50 reward to let us pick up your old freezer or refrigerator
- Remotely control your central A/C with a free smart thermostat
- Rebates up to $50 for new high efficiency appliances
- Get an $85 rebate for your thermostat
- Remotely control your room A/C and earn rewards
Energy Efficiency Rebates
Find out about high-efficiency equipment rebates for oil-to-gas conversions.
Rebates for Energy-Efficient Appliances
Con Edison’s residential Appliance Rebate Program will help make purchasing high-efficiency appliances easier and save you energy and money. By replacing older, less energy-efficiency appliances with newer, more energy-efficient models, you could reduce your electricity usage by as much as 30 percent.*
Learn More and Apply for Your Rebates
Refrigerators (CEE Tier II or III)
$50 for eligible modelsApply Online or download a rebate application
Eligibility & Requirements
The Appliance Rebate Program is available to Con Edison residential electric customers living in one-to-four unit homes. Refrigerators and dehumidifiers must be purchased between September 1, 2013 and December 31, 2015 to be eligible. ENERGY STAR® room air-conditioners must be purchased between May 19, 2014 and December 31, 2015 to be eligible. These programs will run through December 31, 2015 or until funds are depleted. Rebate applications must be postmarked by January 16, 2016. Restrictions apply. Refer to program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions on the application.
For More Information
To learn more, call us at 1-800-430-9505 or visit our FAQ page.
* Source: www.energystar.gov